Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thai Food = Delicious and easy too cook

So I'm not that much of an accomplished chef/cook yet but the food they taught us at The Blue Elephant is very tasty and fairly easy to make. Best part is the recipes weren't simplified. The only time consuming part is making the curry, which they did for us. Some of the ingredients might be a little tough to find back home, but with a little searching all the recipes are makable. So I can say I'm excited to try ALL of them when I get back. Here's a link to all my pics on facebook for The Blue Elephant. Plus the Fruit & vegetable carving was amazing, the designs this guy could do were crazy. Then we got to try and lets just say mine didn't turn out so well, thats the reason there aren't any pictures of mine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment