Thursday, August 26, 2010



Gary’s Page

I arrived in Thailand (Bangkok) at approximately 10:30p.m. On August 3, 2010. Immediately upon arriving I told the young lady whom I sat by Oui thank you for the great interchange during our flight.
I lined up in the foreign passport line to go through the changes and registration of my visit. They approved me for a period of thirty days. Strangely while in the line for registration there was this lady who embarrassingly stared at me for several minutes. She began to talk to me and explained she was more or less stranded here due to some glitch in her travel plans. She somehow got mixed up with someone while traveling and got some type of companion fair; she got sick and could not travel back to the United States. We talked until she finally asked me to meet her for lunch and asked if I would be interested in a date. I calmly denied the offer and spied my luggage and hurriedly ran and picked it up off of the conveyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment