Friday, August 27, 2010

More food

I walked back to the hotel and then I found that I had absolute no Jet lag. So I walked for several blocks in and around the hotel. I ended up back in the hotel and visited the Restaurant where I order yet more food. I order shrimp cakes and fries which were on the appetizer menu. I was so surprise to taste these wonderful shrimp cake. They were so very firm not with breading but with shrimp. I was so ever shocked. How did they do this? Every bite was rich with firm shrimp almost as if they had crowed themselves together to form a cake. The outside was lightly fried and delicious. Of course I enjoyed the Chile sauce which came with the meal I did add about two ounces of chilies to the sauce. Or the waiter did so. When I told him I needed something hotter he really could not believe it and him literally pure the slotted container or section into my already fair hot Chile sauce. I was so challenged I took some of it and I loved it, it was hotter and much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment