Tuesday, August 10, 2010

day 5











Today we made 4 dishes again. We made Kai Phad Pik Tua Fak Yoa (stir fired chicken with red curry & long bean) this dish was good but spicy a little to spicy for me. Then Tom Kha Sai Mapraow Orn (Coconut milk soup with chicken and young coconut flesh) this was so delicious a little spicy and a little sweet yummy. Then we made Salmon Yang-Nam Plaa Waan (grilled salmon with sweet tamarind sauce) I am not a big fan of fish but the seasoning was delicious on this dish makes me wanna try to cook it at home using chicken not sure if that would work though. Toong Tong Keaw Waan (crispy golden bag stuffed with green curry prawn and chicken) the spring roll wrappers that we used were delicious, again i want to make at home using just chicken though. After we were done with those dishes we did fruit craving which was awesome to watch the chef crave the vegetables, I however need lots of practice. I could do the onion rolls and my cucumber lotus flower was not that bad, the chef helped me with the rose radish and the carrot leaf and papaya leaf. So appriciate of his help. Then they gave us a certificate of completion which was very nice of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment