Monday, August 9, 2010

day 4











The pictures are backwards starting at the bottom left to right and top left to right. Today we made Phad Thai (stir-fried thai rice noodles) this had prawns in it, fortunetately Laura was kind enough to eat those for me but it was delicious. Tod Man Plaa Grai (Thai Fish Cakes) these were different taste I did not care for them to much, but for being completely made of fish they were good. The third dish was Tom Yam Koong (spicy & sour Prawn soup) this was spicy spicy which i am not quite use to eating yet. The fourth dish we made is by far my favorite dish ever Kaeng Keaw Waan Kai (Green Curry with Chicken). I could eat that for every meal here, but I am here to try new things, and I have been trying to find new foods so see what i like. Always living in the midwest I was so use to the same food over and over and now I have found so many new foods that i enjoy eating it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment