Friday, August 27, 2010

Not even able to sleep

Still not sleepy I decided to go to the fifteenth floor where I found a Pre-Core machine and I worked out on it for about 30 minutes went and did my stomach exercise and then went to the room. Still not lagged I walked around the circumference of the hotel and then went back to the room where I took a shower and finally got some sleep. I awakened a few hours later with the sun shining through my window. This hotel room was fully digitized. The lights in the room ran off of several control centers which you made your selection for the amount of light you wanted inside the room. The most shocking element of the room was the shower was contained separated by a glass wall which there was a blind on the outside of it that you cloud let down while you were taking a shower. In other words if there was someone else in the room they too could take a shower with you without getting wet.
A few hours before about four thirty when I went to bed the streets were quite vacant and there were a few venders cooking for the next day a head. I walked up to one vender, I saw something maybe only I with my past could recognize, it was boiling pork neck bones. The pot reminded me of my child hood; where there were approximately 13 of my family members living in a house together. The sight of boiling pork neck bones brought back wonderful memories. I asked if I could have some of them and some kind of way I understood there were not for me to eat or purchase at that time, they were for later in the day. I sure they were going to make something wonderful out of these flavorful bones surrounded by tender meat.
I went back to the room and again I slept only from 4:30a.m. and awoke at 7:30a.m fully refreshed.
The biggest surprised happened to me. The streets which seemed like dessert land were all packed with people. Amazing. During my walks I noticed only strange construction workers whish were only noticeable by a few of them wearing a construction hat running some type of wire up and down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment